cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Amazon Pass

hi guys, footie starts soon so its time for NoWTV

Last season i used to get 40% discount off sports when trying to cancel.

I just tried to join but its £34, however on Amazon they sell them for about £25.

Is it legit to buy them off Amazon ? They have full positive reviews etc

Think i may wait untill next month for a discount from NowTV... fingers crossed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

If and When i buy a pass, do I just apply the voucher in my NowTV member area ?

Yep that's right, click the apply a voucher link on your Passes and Vouchers page- there's a help page on it here if you're interested, but I'm sure you know how to do it

https://help.nowtv.com/article/apply-voucher-gift-cards

@Anonymous User wrote:

And they aren't just for new customers are they ?

No, those gift cards you buy in shops are for any customers to use - worth using when NOW TV don't have any other offers around as they do save a bit of money. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/gift-cards

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yeah i saw that. Why can't we buy online ? Tells me i have to go in store.

No idea why they don't let you buy online,I've always just bought mine in-store at Argos as its usually a quick process for me(The store is 5 minutes away from me)

Argos should do it online though and email you the code straight after you pay.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve bought a few month passes from amazon and never had an issue, they send you the actual card to scratch off and generally come the next day

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If i buy a one month pass next week from Currys or Argos etc, will i still be eligible for further offers, say another one pops up in the next few weeks or would i have to wait until the month has ended for me to be eligible ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

If i buy a one month pass next week from Currys or Argos etc, will i still be eligible for further offers, say another one pops up in the next few weeks or would i have to wait until the month has ended for me to be eligible ?

Yes you can apply an offer that may be forthcoming,it would start as soon as your month pass expires.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do argos and currys sell them for £25 all season ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Do argos and currys sell them for £25 all season ?

Yes as far as I'm aware that is the regular price and not just a special offer price.