cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

All offers apart from Sky Sports ones, disappeared.

I had 50% off Sky cinema and entertainment package offers (ones that aren't meant to have expired yet) but when I came to buy them they have disappeared (apart from sports ones) 😕

Is there someone on support I can talk to, to fix this.

Ta.

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just wondering is the combined entertainment and cinema offer identical to any offer deals from this link below?

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

If so you could purchase the offer you are interested in by using the link above (subject to you meet the criteria in the T&C's of the offer deal in question).

Should it be a different discounted offer that you was given in your account, then post back and I will provide you a direct link in getting in touch with live chat. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, they are the offers, but when you go to the Passes section of My Account they are not there. Are they only available to new subscribers?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The reason why the 12 month discounted offer may not be shown under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers top of the page is because you have an existing entertainment or cinema pass active against your account.

I have no Christmas offers in my account because i have already a entertainment, cinema and sports pass currently active on my account.

The NowTV Christmas offer is available to existing customers as long has you have no active entertainment or cinema pass currently running on your account.

Depending how long left you have got with any existing passes you could try live chat and see if they are prepared to wipe away your existing passes (ie you would forfeit & lose them) to enable live chat to then add this 12 month discounted offer to your account.

Be quick because today is the last day of the NowTV Christmas offers.

Edit - I am assuming it's the 12 month entertainment & cinema offer for £115 that you are referring too ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I forgot to ask the question, have you bought a new entertainment or cinema pass or applied a voucher code since the Christmas 50 % discount offer disappeared from the top of your My Account  > Passes & Vouchers page on your account ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Just noticed a typo mistake in my last post where i was enquiring did you buy a new pass or applied a new entertainment or cinema voucher before your Christmas 50% discount offer was unexpectedly removed / disappeared from your account ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same has happened to me, went to sign up and offers gone!! 😔

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Check out this thread, it like many others discusses the new "offers" from Now TV

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Where-s-the-offers/td-p/548986/jump-to/first-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that. I was offered entertainment and cinema pass half price for 6 months and now it’s gone. 😡