cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activating the NOW TV Boost

So I’m keen to add the new Boost pass to my account. For a long period of time now I’ve had he Entertainment and Sports passes, on a monthly renewal basis.

However - nowhere in my account, or any of my apps, can I find anywhere to actually purchase it.

The button to buy at https://www.nowtv.com/boost takes me through to the buying passes section but while all of the other available passes are there, the Boost isn’t. I’ve tried cancelling my existing passes but all I’m getting still is just the list of passes to purchase. No Boost.

There’s nothing either in the iPhone app, neither on the iPad app, and via a web browser I’m just getting what I’ve said above. I use NOW TV on the most recent Roku Streaming Stick.

Anyone have any further ideas?

30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Here we are, happy to spend an extra three quid a month but no sense of
urgency from the nowtv team. I usually just join for the 1-2 months but the
boost option would have given me a reason to stay as I have three devices
and they get used all at once sometimes. I’m getting a fire 4K stick
instead at least I don’t have to pay extra for UHD so I don’t have to
switch between them and can get Appletv+ as well through it.
Maybe when I rejoin for the next Christmas period, it’ll be available then
?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just spoken with Live Chat and as I am a Broadband customer it is still unavailable! Ridiculous considering I have all other passes and would love to spend an extra £3 per month (despite that it should be offered as standard!). Does anyone have an idea as to when broadband users can get add the boost?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the opposite and want to cancel. I noticed its taken a payment for boost yet I had to Google to find out what the payment was even for as I've not signed up for it or had a email etc confirming the purchase 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been checking and apparently I purchased it when I bought the hayu pass. The boost 7 day free trial is on my email rexelity for hayu 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thats odd because now tv says in small print that no Hayu shows are included in the boost

its 20 Mar and i still cannot add boost to my account either 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has this problem been resolved for anyone?  We have just had the service advertised to us but apparently we are not eligible because of our combo broadband package.  What?!?!?!?!?!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I still haven't been able to purchase a Boost pass. It has occasionally appeared in list of passes available to purchase, but when selected it says I'm ineligible

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the option to purchase the boost pass but the free trial offer that was in account and passes  has disappeared 😞  I've never used boost or activated the free trial for it when it was available so not sure why the free trial option is no longer available to me

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same problem. Just signed up for the 7 day free trial of the Cinema pass with the intention of adding the same for Boost pass. Had problems straight away - couldn’t sign back in to my account. Worked out it was a browser problem - switched from Firefox to Safari (on an iMac) which got me back into my account. But, now there was nowhere to buy the Boost pass. Tried MacBook & iPhone and also Opera & Google Chrome. Nothing. Still waiting for the Technical Team to get in touch. Been trying to get Help since the beginning - my 7 day trial expires tonight. Not impressed. New customer, no other products. Has anyone received/achieved a fix for this?

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If you have NowTV Broadband, are you a Combo customer?

Otherwise, the option to buy a Boost Pass should show up under My Account/Passes & vouchers when you are on the NowTV website (not in the Player) on any of your devices,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.