cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activating a 3 month Hayu pass via McDonalds voucher but the website says it's valid for 7 days.

I'm activating a 3 month Hayu pass via McDonalds voucher but the website says it's only valid for 7 days.

Also the McDonald's 1 month NOW TV Cinema pass says it's valid up until 31st December but on the website here it says valid until 12th April. This is really shoddy and unprofessional.

Can anyone advise please?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you are seeing the 7 day free Hayu trial on your account which is standard for all customers.

Not familiar with these McDonald's free give away passes, but if you have a 3 month Hayu voucher code, then have you gone to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst signed in on here and next to the Hayu Pass there should be a green apply voucher button to add the code.

Also not sure about the dates of the promotion, maybe see if this link information helps.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/McDonald-s-Monopoly-2019/m-p/493493#M2787

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's very confusing :(. Yes I clicked on the green button to activate the voucher.  The voucher says 3 months, but the email says 7 days.

Also I'm confused on how to actually get into Hayu using my firestick. The emails say to go via NOWTV to create an account, but Hayu seems to want it's own account set up separately?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account (person icon if using a mobile) and select Passes & Vouchers what does it show (click on the drop down arrow below the Hayu pass to expand the information).

Normally it should say you are on an offer and your offer finishes on X date and your next due payment of £3.99 is on X date (hopefully in 3 months time).

Also you won't be able to use your NowTV Hayu Pass on a Amazon Fire Stick which i believe is not a supported NowTV device.

Perhaps have a read of this about the NowTV Hayu Pass.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hayu-month-pass