cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Activated a pass in error

Hello,

Unfortunately I have activated a pass I won on a Kit Kat Chunky in error. I am on holiday for most of this month but didn't realise it would be active immediately and so mostly will be wasted.

I know it was technically free but is there a way to restart the process so I can start it when I'm actually at home?

Thanks in advance,

Dan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately when you start a pass you can't freeze it and it will continue to run 😠.

Suggest you cancel the pass straight away and chance your luck by speaking to live chat to see if they will offer you a replacement code to use when you are back from holidays (i doubt they will give you a replacement code though).

I don't know when you are back from your holidays where the Nestle Promo is available until the 28th of July 2019 and i have read in the past from previous customers that it seems pretty easy to win a NowTV code without buying loads of Chocolate bars and a Kit Kat always goes down well with either a cup of tea or coffee 😁.

Here's the FAQ to the Nestle NowTV Promo.

https://www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/nowtv/Public/Faqs.aspx#offer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately when you start a pass you can't freeze it and it will continue to run 😠.

Suggest you cancel the pass straight away and chance your luck by speaking to live chat to see if they will offer you a replacement code to use when you are back from holidays (i doubt they will give you a replacement code though).

I don't know when you are back from your holidays where the Nestle Promo is available until the 28th of July 2019 and i have read in the past from previous customers that it seems pretty easy to win a NowTV code without buying loads of Chocolate bars and a Kit Kat always goes down well with either a cup of tea or coffee 😁.

Here's the FAQ to the Nestle NowTV Promo.

https://www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/nowtv/Public/Faqs.aspx#offer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Thanks for replying!

Ah well nevermind, considering it was effectively about 60 pence, I will just have to take it on the chin haha.

I can't get through to Live chat it seems, so lesson learned I guess.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hope you enjoy your holiday where i am assuming you are back ?

With regards to live chat, try this link below and follow this method.

Open the link, then select the most appropriate or nearest relevant help topic, then once at stage 3 of the process, scroll down towards the bottom of your screen page and below Get in Touch click the drop down arrow below it, which should reveal a live chat button or gives you an option to drop them a message.

If the link or live chat button doesn't work for you, try a different internet browser with the ad blocking software disabled or maybe a Private window or Incognito mode on your browser.

Even if you get through to them, like i said previously you might be wasting your time.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

If you don't mind the occasional bar of chocolate, then maybe try your luck again with the NowTV Nestle Promo where i have heard from previous posters on here that have won, that it is not that difficult to win by finding the hidden codes and you don't have to buy the chocolate bars in bulk to find a code.