cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Accepting a Retention Offer, Deciding to Cancel it, and then Being Offered a Better Deal

So, I recently decided I was going to cancel (or freeze) my Entertainment Pass (for financial reasons) and was offered £5.49 for 3 months, which to me suggested it was split over the 3 months (as it was worded like that regarding a similar offer before), and I duly accepted. However, this was not the case, where I consequently found out that it was actually £5.49 per month, so I decided to cancel it. A couple of days later, I get an email offering me 3 months for the price of 1 at £2.64 per month, but am now unable to accept it because I accepted the previous offer (and would seemingly have to wait until within 30 days of that offer expiring). 

Although £5.49 per month is quite good value, it does appear a bit misleading regarding the "£5.49 for 3 months" (although on reflection, I acknowledge, it does sound a bit too good to be true) and where I would be willing to accept the improved offer, I was wondering if there's any chance, Now TV  would cancel that previous offer I accepted, and (in so doing) allow me to use the latter. I'm guessing this situation has happened to other people at times.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i have had a similar offer though the maths dont add up  i was offered £4.80 pm for three months  the page i was on broke it down and advised £4.80 today next payment on the 24th dec, 

(LAST LINE)bottom of page advised £11.99 to pay today ???? so what is it £4.80 or £11.99. just cancelled cant work it out  gobble de ######.

starman73
Elite

regarding the "£5.49 for 3 months" (although on reflection, I acknowledge, it does sound a bit too good to be true)

Not really. I was on £1.60/month.  Though I cancelled it because it is currently free with this offer https://www.streamingvouchers.co.uk/bm-now-tv-1-month-entertainment-pass