cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

£99 for 12 months Entertainment and Movies is back

For any existing customers who are interested, or who missed the offer during Black Friday, NOW TV have the £99 for 12 months of entertainment and cinema offer back on again. 

http://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

To take advantage you need to be an existing customer and if you currently have a multi-month offer on either entertainment or movies (or both), this offer(s) needs to end within the next 30 days. Promotion finishes end of day 31st December 2017.

Full terms are

Winter offer: Offer available to existing NOW TV customers (customers must currently be paying full price or have less than 30 days to run on their existing offer). 18+. UK only. Offer not available to existing customers currently billed by a third parties such as Vodafone or Apple. At the end of the pre-paid period month passes automatically renew at standard price unless cancelled (Entertainment Month Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Month Pass currently at £9.99 a month). Offer ends 31 Dec 2017 at 23:59. Savings claims based on the standard price paid by existing customers (standard monthly price Entertainment Pass currently at £7.99 a month and Sky Cinema Pass currently at £9.99 a month). NOW TV account set up with debit/credit card required. NOW TV terms apply (nowtv.com/terms). Content streamed via broadband/3G (costs may apply) to compatible device.

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That's better, an offer I can actually take advantage of as my current Cinema pass ends soon and my Entertainment pass runs out on the 17th January. Smiley Wink

Thanks for the heads up. 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Glad you can take advantage of it this time round @Anonymous User , I was hoping they might bring in back around Boxing Day so it's good to see them repeating the offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iwant to renew my yearly £99 movie and entertainment pass?

madd1ck's deal is probably the best we can get at the moment. 

"No its not, ive just spoke to them and they said they only sent out emails to some customers for the black friday deal,which i told them was totally unfair on everyone else, but they did give me movies at £4.99 a month and entertainment at 3.49 a month both for 4 months.

Not the 12 months i was hoping to get but better then a poke in the eye with a stick.."

ChiefSpaceGobln
Scholar

Was hoping for another 12 month Cinema & Entertainment pass for £99 over the Christmas/New Year period (as per the 2017 offer we took up) but it has not been offered again after Black Friday 2018. We've cancelled the Cinema pass as outside of the £99/12 month offer, we wouldn't get sufficient usage out of the £9.99 monthly renewal to warrant the cost.

The £7.99 monthly renewal via newt.com/credit card works out more expensive over 12 months than buying supermarket vouchers £10/2 month or £15/3 month vouchers. I've gone through the cancellation process twice and tried to accept the £5.49 per month retention offer but keep getting the "This is embarrassing.." error when clicking Get Offer. As such we've cancelled the Entertainment pass and will purchase the Entertainment pass from a supermarket tomorrow.

Will see if anything comes up offer wise over the next month or so.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone please help to tell me how I renew €99 year pass

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having had an account with Now TV for many years, I'm extremely disappointed to see, or rather not see, that this year they are not doing the fantastic deal they did at the end of 2017 in offering 12 mths Entertainment and Cinema for I believe something like a £100. This I went for instantly and have enjoyed the past twelve months immensely.

I note with sadness that there are many deals for New Accounts/Customers but absolutely nothing at all for loyal long term accounts.

Unless I've missed something to the contrary I will now be reviewing my account and loyalty accordingly. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here really, my Sky Cinema pass has now expired and my Entertainment pass finishes on the 17th January. 

I'm not going to buy again without an offer and without these passes, I won't feel tempted to add to them with a Sports pass like I did before.

Completely understand that NOW TV don't need to have offers like this, but likewise, I ain't giving you a penny without one because the service isn't worth the standard cost IMHO. 

Guess we will have to wait and see what happens. 

Not as good as a one off annual payment, but if you contact the online chat you should be able to get Movies & Entertainment for £4.99 + £3.49 per month, for 4 months. If this is repeatable every 4 months then it would work out to be roughly £101.76 per year.

Some people contacting Customer Support have managed to get:

Movies at £4.99 a month and entertainment at 3.49 a month both for 4 months.

I also managed to get that offer after using the online chat option. 

I can help you with retention offer for 4 months of Entertainment and Sky Cinema Month Pass at £3.49 and £4.99 per month for 4 months, is that fine with you?