cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simon
Advocate

90 day sports membership

I have an email saying that I have a free 90 day mobile sports membership.  It states that i dont have to do anything however when trying to access sports on my mobile it's asking for payment

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@simon 

What channel are you trying to watch?

The sports mobile member only gives you 5 of the 11 channels.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-use-my-sports-mobile-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
simon
Advocate

Thanks , I’ve tried premier league channel but again wants me to pay for a menership to watch. If I look on my account and membership , I can activate mobile membership but this takes a payment in Oct 2023. The original email said I didn’t need to activate anything. Thanks again but do you have any ideas? Or what email I can use to ask Now tv directly?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @simon 

On your smartphone open the NOW App and from the App screen click on the gear wheel icon symbol.

Then click on My Account and if you are already signed in with the correct NOW account credentials, then sign out.

After you have signed out power down the phone completely, give it a minute or two, then power back up the phone and sign back into the NOW App again, then try playing something like the Sky Sports Premier League channel.

If that doesn't work, try deleting the App and download a fresh NOW App from your smartphone Apps Store, then sign back in again on the App.

If you have been abroad recently or using a VPN make sure it's either set to the UK or try disabling the VPN.

Also if you have mobile internet data on the phone, try a temporary test with something like Sky Sports Premier League when signed into the App.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @simon 

Another thing i would double check is that your bank card details on your NOW account is correct and up to date.

On the email was it 90 days or 9 months Mobile Membership offered, where early October 2023 would be about right for a 9 months Membership if the email was received in early January 2023.