cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arrgeebargee
Scholar 3

Re: £9.99 monthly sports pass

Luckily I started my week pass last Sunday at 2.30pm. 

Will apply on Monday for Arsenal game.

will save day pass for another time.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks

Can't, nor wouldn't, argue with that @Red21  Things seem so disjointed at times. Ironically, the system wouldn't let me take the half price offer as I still had an active pass BUT, once I finished that sub through having cancelled it, I was able to take up the £9.99 offer instead. Most companies like more of our money, not less 😂

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
arrgeebargee
Scholar 3

the offers are all over the place

It is the nature of marketing.  And on the whole, there always tends to be a good offer on Now TV lurking somewhere.

I find it odd that at the moment Now TV increase prices on Sports Day and Entertainment passes, they make umpteen offers. Probably to maintain subscriber figures reported as as result of the increases.

That written, a good time to have a £10 Sports Pass with the Rugby on ITV and UEFA on BT Sport. Best I remember previously was £13. Great offer which I hope gets repeated in December...

https://www.skysports.com/watch/sport-on-sky

0 Thanks

I CANCELLED my pass and didn't get an offer upon cancellation. I have an email to confirm the cancellation. Went into 'Passes & Vouchers' in My Account yesterday to find I've been put on a new offer starting immediately after this £9.99 offer ends. The new one is a further 2 months at £16.99 per month. It's a good price so I'm going to leave it on until the 27th when it kicks in to see if the service does in fact continue, and more importantly at what price.

I'm putting this up as a warning to anyone else who may have cancelled their pass and who may also have been 'forcibly' added to a new continuing offer without their knowledge.

0 Thanks