cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

£9.99 monthly sports pass

How good is that? Just in time for Ole Gunnar’s last game in charge.

£9.99 Sky Sports Month Pass offer: You must redeem your voucher by 23.59 on 30 September 2019 to qualify for this offer. Voucher code entitles recipient to a Sky Sports Month Pass for £9.99 (standard price currently £33.99). Available to new and existing NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only. Offer price only valid for one month. Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/voucher/SPORTS_SUBSCRIPTION_MONTH/SPMUNOWBPNOW

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Luckily I started my week pass last Sunday at 2.30pm. 

Will apply on Monday for Arsenal game.

will save day pass for another time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't, nor wouldn't, argue with that @Anonymous User  Things seem so disjointed at times. Ironically, the system wouldn't let me take the half price offer as I still had an active pass BUT, once I finished that sub through having cancelled it, I was able to take up the £9.99 offer instead. Most companies like more of our money, not less 😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the offers are all over the place

It is the nature of marketing.  And on the whole, there always tends to be a good offer on Now TV lurking somewhere.

I find it odd that at the moment Now TV increase prices on Sports Day and Entertainment passes, they make umpteen offers. Probably to maintain subscriber figures reported as as result of the increases.

That written, a good time to have a £10 Sports Pass with the Rugby on ITV and UEFA on BT Sport. Best I remember previously was £13. Great offer which I hope gets repeated in December...

https://www.skysports.com/watch/sport-on-sky

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I CANCELLED my pass and didn't get an offer upon cancellation. I have an email to confirm the cancellation. Went into 'Passes & Vouchers' in My Account yesterday to find I've been put on a new offer starting immediately after this £9.99 offer ends. The new one is a further 2 months at £16.99 per month. It's a good price so I'm going to leave it on until the 27th when it kicks in to see if the service does in fact continue, and more importantly at what price.

I'm putting this up as a warning to anyone else who may have cancelled their pass and who may also have been 'forcibly' added to a new continuing offer without their knowledge.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The same has happened to me. I have definitely cancelled it again and received the confirmation. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pleased to say I have been billed at £16.99 so they have stood by the offer price. In Ireland it was a 3 month deal so I'm presuming the 'full' deal last month should have read '1st month £9.99 followed by 2 at £16.99'. This offer takes me up until after Christmas 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too cancelled.

I did not accept the £16.99 3 month offer and I have Sky's email to prove it.

They have charged £16.99 to my card though.

Will be chatting to them.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just been onto chat and got the refund and cancellation.

They claim my pass was reactivated on 4th October - it was not.

They asked if I have a payment PIN - I do and always have had - it even showed as active on screen as we chatted.

In short, they could not explain it.

Just FYI folks in case there are other victims.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After the refund I got an email from NowTV inviting me to email back if I had further questions about the issue.

I did reply and their reply was typically inept and useless as we've come to expect - pretty much denying responsibility and blaming my family members.

There's one possibility so I'm reaching out to the community experts - 

I have a Smart Box.

In "My Account", there's a "Start Watching" button.

I had bought the pass and correctly cancelled the ongoing renewal. I have their cancellation email to prove that.

The pass was already active and I had watched with it, but does pressing the "Start Watching" button reactivate the ongoing pass ? Choosing a programme in the guide does not - I know that.

If so then it's something that NowTV need to fix.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you to NowTV who have automatically refunded the £16.99.