cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

£9.99 monthly sports pass

How good is that? Just in time for Ole Gunnar’s last game in charge.

£9.99 Sky Sports Month Pass offer: You must redeem your voucher by 23.59 on 30 September 2019 to qualify for this offer. Voucher code entitles recipient to a Sky Sports Month Pass for £9.99 (standard price currently £33.99). Available to new and existing NOW TV customers without a Sky Sports Pass only. Offer price only valid for one month. Once your offer period ends your Sky Sports Month Pass will automatically renew at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. Cancel anytime. Not available to NOW TV Combo customers. You can only have one Sky Sports Pass in your account at any one time. This offer is not available with any other offers. One offer per customer. See nowtv.com for list of compatible devices. Red button and interactive services are unavailable. All live scheduling may be subject to change.

https://account.nowtv.com/passes/voucher/SPORTS_SUBSCRIPTION_MONTH/SPMUNOWBPNOW

19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I click on the offer but the following page says payment error. My card and details are fine. Any ideas? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just what I needed. I had reached the end of my current sub period just a couple of hours ago. The original deal had been a half price offer but this replacement far outstrips that one. Result!!!! 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here error it accepts my card takes 10p from my bank account  but doesnt allow me to purchase

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same error.

I update payment details and cant follow the link anywhere...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup exact same error for me about a problem with my payment card.

I applied a one month pass on the 22nd Sept then cancelled it straight away. People on this hotukdeals thread are saying they have been able to stack this offer on top of a £16.99 offer that was going the other week.

My account is also saying my current Sky Sports pass is due to expire 6th April 2019!

Can't get anyone on the live chat right now but I just know I will get the run around saying something like it's not applicable for all customers or something.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just spent ages talking to two agents online, neither could really help nor explain the error.

Just told me they would leave a note on my account saying I should get this offer and to contact them the day before my current pass expires.

To be honest I just expect when I go back to them I will get told the offer isn't on the system anymore and can't help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

According to the offer T&Cs you can only have ONE sports pass on your account at any time. It clearly states it's not available to anyone with a current pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just been through the same process.  Spoke to two agents that to be honest were absolutely useless [computer says no!], lost at least an hour and a half.  Not their fault I must add, they are not briefed or trainined in technical issues, I say sort yourself out NOW TV [SKY].

I was asked to pay £33.99 and I would get a refund in 3-5 days, yeah okay I'll stand the cost to solve YOUR problems.

Have given up now so I gues that offer has been missed, never mind..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Useryes I agree it says that in the t&c's. But when you see many customers being able to stack this offer on the previous one from the other week it's rather annoying when you can't. I didn't even take advantage of the last offer, paid full price the other week.

It just seems to be a common theme for NowTV in that the offers are all over the place with different people being able to take advantage while others can't. It's the very reason I stopped being a combo customer as you never got any of the offers others were getting as the t&c's always stated combo customers were excluded.