cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 month tv and cinema offer

Hi

I used my 14 day free trial which has ended today and have went to purchase the 6 month offer thats running but its not working. I click on it, a page loads and I'm taken straight to a page saying "your ready to get watching" or something similar. No payment options asked, no explanation and clearly no purchase made. Can anyone help?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately it won't work.

The only way to get this 6 month entertainment and cinema offer at the discounted rate would be if you are a new customer and followed the link when signing up and adding your bank card details.

Because you created an account by other means and started a 14 day free trial you won't be now eligible for this new customer offer.

If you are looking for a deal, then perhaps chance your luck with live chat to see if you can haggle a deal with them or maybe try cancelling your trial passes to see if you are given a retention offer.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately it won't work.

The only way to get this 6 month entertainment and cinema offer at the discounted rate would be if you are a new customer and followed the link when signing up and adding your bank card details.

Because you created an account by other means and started a 14 day free trial you won't be now eligible for this new customer offer.

If you are looking for a deal, then perhaps chance your luck with live chat to see if you can haggle a deal with them or maybe try cancelling your trial passes to see if you are given a retention offer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks very much, I have to say that is terrible service for potential customers. No way would I give them £50+ upfront when a free trial is offered to test the waters first. I'll give the live chat a try when it becomes available as apparently their all busy just now.