cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 month pass not working

I've recently got the offer of 6 month sky sports pass but it's still saying I have to purchase a day pass to watch anything. Does anyone have an idea why? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

What playback devices have you tried with your pass ?

If your playback devices gives the option to delete and reinstall the NowTV App from your device Apps Store (try that).

Also have you tried logging out of the NowTV App, power down and unplug the device from the mains (if applicable) and sign back into the NowTV App.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve got the same problem.  Did you manage to sort it?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

What playback devices have you tried with your pass ?

If your playback devices gives the option to delete and reinstall the NowTV App from your device Apps Store (try that).

Also have you tried logging out of the NowTV App, power down and unplug the device from the mains (if applicable) and sign back into the NowTV App.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

Now TV say I can only watch on the mobile app which I have recently uninstalled and re-installed and it still tells me to purchase a pass to view sports. @schnapps 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have a NowTV Mobile Sports Pass, then you can only watch on a smartphone using one of the following channels when using the NowTV App from your smartphone Apps Store.

The five channels you can watch are Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News.

More information in this link article about the different sports passes.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, I tried all that. Apparently it takes up to 10 days to activate! I found that out after an hour and a half on chat
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

No luck yet bud 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I’ve just spent ages on chat about it! Don’t go on the chat if you wanna keep ur sanity. Apparently it takes up to 10 days for it to come through. I ended up being charged £5.99 coz they told me to go on like I was purchasing it, then had a battle to get a refund that’s Gona take days. Just wait till it comes on - it’s not worth the hassle.