cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 month mobile month sport membership

Hello! I saw on the NOWTV website that the sports day membership included a 6 month mobile months sport membership. So I downloaded the nowtv iOS app and chose the sport day membership thinking it would also include the 6 month mobile month membership. But after purchasing the subscription and seeing the email receipt. I saw that It cost me 1p more that the website and did *not* include the 6 month mobile month membership. Can someone help me by telling me how I could claim this?

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The free 6 months mobile sports membership will take up to 10 days to be automatically added to the account you purchased the Day Sports Pass on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

But the subscription I purchased costed £12.99. On the website it said £12.98. And on my email receipt after purchasing the day subscription on the mobile app. It didn’t even say it included the 6 month mobile month subscription. It just said that i purchased the 24 hour pass. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Maybe drop NOW an email if you are not convinced the 6 months mobile sports membership will not be automatically added to your account within 10 days (according to the T&C's from their website offers page).

And also ask for the 1p difference back.

Use the email address on this screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also i am assuming there is a typo with regards to the price you posted £12.99 / £12.98 ?

The price for me showing on their website under offers is £11.98.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I meant £11.99. On the mobile app the price shown is £11.99.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Should you rather contact NOW live web chat than dropping them an email.

Then click on the green chat online button on this link page below to contact live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

tonymitch88
Advocate

I had exactly the same. The guy said on the chat line that i would have the 6 month mobile sports pass for free when i purchased a day pass. That was about a month ago. No sign of it. Feel conned.