cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 month Entertainment Stack package question?

Hi, I signed up to Now tv yesterday evening, costing me £27.27 for the 6 months Entertainment stack package.
When I sign in through the app on my tv and try to watch an episode of a box set, it asks me to start a 14 day free trial, I clicked the pay after offer option as I assumed it was just a requirement to view on a new account and it said I’d have to pay £7.99 after the 14 days is up.
Could someone please explain what I’m doing wrong as I have signed up for 6 months already and don’t want to pay more money at the end of this 14 day free trial as I have 6 months?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@4268 wrote:

@Tony-D  can you check the offer applied correctly to @Anonymous User  account and help him with this?

@Anonymous User Everything seems fine on our side. Seems like you got a 14 day trial on top of the 6 months but if you do have any problems and we charge you prematurely just come back to this thread and i'll refund you.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Ok will do. What is your email? I case I need a refund? Also will this happen every month for the six months?

@Anonymous User Just bookmark this thread/page and come back here to post if you encounter any problems. Thanks 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Tony, From my previous feed
When i bought a 6 month pass that didn’t want to work,
You advice was to opt to tick 14 day free trial Then agree to payment of £7.99 a month. I have been charged £7.99 as well as my 6 month charge. Can you sort
A refund please?

Kind regards.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello! I have just purchased the stack 50% package which seems like the one we are talking about on the thread!

I have waited a little while and the package that I bought is still not showing on my account on the nowtv stick for my TV. Am I right by saying that I need to complete the 14 day trial for stack package it to be active? If so I can I do both entertainment and movie 14 day trial and can I get a refund if I am charged?!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Tony, spoke to you a month or so ago.

I have also been charged £7.99 after the 14 day trial though i brought the 6 month package.

It shows the payment on my credit card statement which i can upload as proof, could you please advise how i can go about getting a refund please?

Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have also bought the 6 month entertainment stack, I got asked to do the 7 day trial but as it said I would be charged 7.99 after 7 days I cancelled that pass, my question is after the 7 days will my 6 month pass kick in or will it think I've cancelled it all together?

Steve

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’ve been charged £7.99 after the 14 days even tho I brought the 6 month offer ? How do I get the refund ?
Kat