cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 month Entertainment Stack package question?

Hi, I signed up to Now tv yesterday evening, costing me £27.27 for the 6 months Entertainment stack package.
When I sign in through the app on my tv and try to watch an episode of a box set, it asks me to start a 14 day free trial, I clicked the pay after offer option as I assumed it was just a requirement to view on a new account and it said I’d have to pay £7.99 after the 14 days is up.
Could someone please explain what I’m doing wrong as I have signed up for 6 months already and don’t want to pay more money at the end of this 14 day free trial as I have 6 months?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@4268 wrote:

@Tony-D  can you check the offer applied correctly to @Anonymous User  account and help him with this?

@Anonymous User Everything seems fine on our side. Seems like you got a 14 day trial on top of the 6 months but if you do have any problems and we charge you prematurely just come back to this thread and i'll refund you.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User did you set up the trial using a different email address? As it sounds like you have created a duplicate account.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I used the account details I signed up to the 6 months stack package, same details I signed in to the app on my tv, which is confusing as nowhere did it say I was signed up to this offer and was asking me to do the 14 day trial
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D  can you check the offer applied correctly to @Anonymous User  account and help him with this?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@4268 wrote:

@Anonymous User Everything seems fine on our side. Seems like you got a 14 day trial on top of the 6 months but if you do have any problems and we charge you prematurely just come back to this thread and i'll refund you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Team,

i have purchased 6 months pack for £23.97. After purchasing I could not access any channels and asking for book a pass with 15 days trail, also shows monthly 7.99 applicable after free trail period. What’s the use of paying 6 months advance payment??. 

Could some one activate my account and confirm the same asap.

i don’t want any trail period and happy to have actual pass for 6 months.

please update me what’s the next step from my side.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I have also brought the six months stack and can’t access NowTv without activating a 7 days free trial pass. It seems others have done this and been charged £7.99 on top of their 6 months subscription. I won’t start the 7 days free trial but I would like to know how to work my six months entertainment stack please. Would of thought this technical matter had been sorted by now!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I am having the same issue. Please can you let me know how to resolve

Thanks 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi guys, apparently there was a problem when you signed up, if you go to now tv live chat they will sort it out for you. They give you a voucher code that you put in and it then activates your 6 months

Cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable