cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 month Entertainment Stack not working

I bought a 6 month Entertainment Stack package earlier today.  It cost £23.97 and I received an order confirmation email for, order no 451M135231848.  My bank account also has a pending transaction on it so I'm definitely being charged for it.  However whenever I log into my account on any device and try to view any entertainment content, I get told I need to buy a pass.  Please can you help?  I'm in the middle of series I want to get on with today so would really like to resolve this asap if possible.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find how to remove a post, however I have resolved this now with a NowTV Live Chat representative.  I received an Entertainment pass for 6 months to redeem based on the payment taken against my account.  Working fine now.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find how to remove a post, however I have resolved this now with a NowTV Live Chat representative.  I received an Entertainment pass for 6 months to redeem based on the payment taken against my account.  Working fine now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem but cannot find live chat anywhere?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

6 months entertainment stack not working, I can’t watch anything or don’t have any passes? Can’t live chat anywhere either! This is doing my head in!!! Don’t know how to resolve this, also have debited my account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have same problem, bought 6 month pass, and nothing is working, and I have been charged for it, account shows no passes 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem but can’t find the live chat to be able to get this sorted! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try this link for live chat, if for any reason the link doesn't work for you, then try a different internet browser with the ad blocker disabled (MS Edge works for me when i contact live chat).

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you! I got through! All sorted 😊