cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

50% off sports voucher 3 months

I've been sent a voucher for 3 months of sports for £14.99 I can't use the voucher. It says I've already got this offer I can edit my basket. I have no passes of any kind active.

We previously had sports mobile offer that was given completely free and has now ended. I still have a voucher on my account for a sports day pass.

Is this the reason why I can't activate the 3 month offer they've sent?

I've copied and pasted the code at the bottom of email and inputted manually as well as clicked on the 'redeem voucher' bottom and still does not work

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If there is a Day Sports Membership active or saved under My Membership on your online account, then this could be the reason you can't activate the 3 months Sports deal.

Normally you can tell if you can add a new Monthly Sports offer to your account, where the Monthly Sports Membership will be showing either to purchase a new full blown Monthly Sports Membership or a Apply Voucher link button will be showing next to it.

redchiz1
Champion 2

"If you're already on an offer for a particular membership, you'll need to wait until it has less than 30 days to run before you can apply another voucher for the same membership. Come back in the last month of your offer and try again."

https://help.nowtv.com/article/voucher-code-not-working

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Use the day pass before taking up the offer or create a new account to take up the offer.

I had to use a day pass on 28 Nov for Chelsea v Manchester United game to free up my account for the £14.99/month 3 month offer on my account which I will start on Monday.  Plenty of FA Cup games on Freeview this weekend so no need to start pass until then.