cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ElaineNico
Advocate

£50 Tesco voucher

What's the crack with the £50 Tesco voucher were supposed to receive, now saying we don't qualify ?? Well that's a rip off and false advertising to get people to sign up.!!!

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SteveOver
Scholar

Re: £50 Tesco voucher

I reported then to the Advertising Standards Authority, but they where not interested.  Seems that there is no protection for the consumer anymore.

I think is all we can do is give this company bad reviews.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

9 Replies
SteveOver
Scholar

I reported then to the Advertising Standards Authority, but they where not interested.  Seems that there is no protection for the consumer anymore.

I think is all we can do is give this company bad reviews.

Highlighted
SteveOver
Scholar

Hmm.............. I just phoned Now TV and was told that I will recieve an email on the 21st of this month about the vouchers.............. I'm not going to hold my breath 🙂

ElaineNico
Advocate

Hi do you have a telephone number please I can't find one? Xxx

0 Thanks
SteveOver
Scholar

@ElaineNico wrote:
Hi do you have a telephone number please I can't find one? Xxx

I think it was 03300412480,  I selected options to cancel broadband.

0 Thanks
Bijumon1

When i started your contract , you already mentioned , I will get 50 pound Tesco voucher . I contacted few times I didn’t get any reply. 

My email is: pcbijumon@hotmail. com

land number: 01922 449979..

thanks,

Bijumon Chummarukutty 

0 Thanks
Moss2

Did you receive the voucher?  I was going to write to them (as no reply to my emails) but I can’t find a postal address.  

0 Thanks
Bijumon1

i didn't received any tesco voucher , if needed i can give you my postal address

BIJUMON CHUMMARUKUTTY
14, blay avenue
walsall
WS29UX

0 Thanks
Steph19

Hi,

I had the same problem with the voucher as I joined in January and I just received mine today! I emailed last month and kept on emailing asking when it was coming so the key is persistence with them and you will eventually get it. I did fill in the complaints page and said if we did not receive we would be cancelling. 

Hope this helps!

0 Thanks
SH28

When do I receive the £50 Tesco voucher?

Thanks,

SH28