cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FinlayRobertson
Advocate

50% NOW Boost

Hello,

I haven't used Now in a while but wanted to re-join to catch the new Succession. Upon signing in I was offered a £3/month deal BOOST in the OFFERS section but when I clicked on that link all I got was - "Something went wrong Unable to retrieve product information, please select another product".

I'd really like to make this work! Can anyone help??

Thanks

Fin

2 REPLIES 2
Amiga1200
Scholar 2

Probably worth signing out and back in and going back to your offers section in manage your account.

The offers come and go so if its not there now, check back in a few days. Definitely worth waiting for Boost to be discounted as they have restarted spamming pre roll (they're not ads but they are) 'trailers' again so it's not worth paying £6 a month. I'm currently paying £2 for boost and wouldn't pay a penny more to be honest.

They might offer you boost discounted or free for a month once you have had one of the other subscriptions for a bit to try to tempt you to spend more.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@FinlayRobertson 

You are best to go onto live chat and see if staff can help out. Make sure to click “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.
https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help