cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

5 months free skysporys

I have entered the 5 months free skysports package but am unable to watch skysports  ?????

Thanks is advance 

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm same showing I have the sports pass. but asking for payment or to buy a pass and unable to watch?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines exactly the same. I’m trying to watch the football match on sky but it’s saying I need to order a pass

RoyB
Legend

Can you check if this is perhaps the Mobile Pass, where you can only watch on a mobile device - i.e. phone, not even on a tablet - and then only choose from a limited number of the Sky Sports channels?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here I have a Samsung a5 smart phone and it's asking me to buy a pass but my bill says I have sky sports till September 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Same here I have a Samsung a5 smart phone and it's asking me to buy a pass but my bill says I have sky sports till September 

Is it a mobile pass? If so you can only watch Sports News, Premier League, Action, Arena and Racing.  You can’t watch other channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am the same can not watch any of the sports channels on my iPhone. It says I need to buy a pass when I have the 5 month pass. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have managed to get it working on a Nokia smartphone, but it only allows you to see a few old reply things & sports news, but nothing that is a main sports events like football games , cricket, golf, even netball.

Basically a waste of time & iIghink a underhand way to get you to sign up thinking thinking you are getting access to some good live sports, but instead just getting a recurring bill after 5 months if you forget to cancel it to access old & uninteresting content.

Come on Sky, you can do better then this !!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. I'm trying to watch on iPhone8, and it says I have to subscribe.

Bit of a con me thinks.

Going to cancel now, in case I forget in September