cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

5 Month Sky Sports Mobile Pass Gone

I redeemed a voucher for a 5 month Sky Sports Mobile pass from McDonalds Monopoly about a month ago but this has now vanished from my account.

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if NowTV live chat can figure out why your five month sports mobile pass has disappeared from your account.

I am assuming you have checked the My Account > Passes & Vouchers and the Bills & Payment section whilst logged in on here and there is no indication of this mobile pass ?

Also i am assuming you haven't used multiple nowtv accounts in the past and are checking your pass on the wrong account ?

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My 5 months sky sports mobile pass has gone after 1 month as well. It’s in billing on 1st April then has completely disappeared on 1st May. I have a screenshot stating offer ends on 01 Sep 2019 then you pay £5.99. Can’t be bothered dealing with live chat so I’ve just left it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine too! Exactly the same. April 1st start with a McDonald's voucher

RoyB
Legend

Lots of reports of this. 

Looks like something NowTV should fix, rather than everyone having to go on Live Chat individually.

@Karl-F can you please get this checked out?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Can you please send us a screenshot so we can take a look?

Thanks

Karl