cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4 month mobile pass complaint!

I purchased a sky sports day pass on 27th December, which included a 4 month mobile sports pass which I was told would be activated within 10 working days.

I activated the day pass on 4th January, and on 25th January I still had not received any email regarding the 4 month mobile pass having been applied to my account.

When I contacted the Live Chat this morning, I was told (quite rudely) that the offer was no longer valid as I had opted out of marketing emails. Doesn't make any sense to me as I received the confirmation email when I paid for the day pass, and never changed any email settings after then.. 

Nowhere on the website mentioned this when I purchased the day pass, and there was also nothing mentioned in the email I received on 27th December, stating that I would not receive the 4 month mobile pass if I opted out of marketing emails.

Totally disgusted with the lack of customer service I received via live chat...! Are there any phone lines open? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry to say that the customer number is ONLY for broadband and if you call them to discuss TV passes they will redirect you to live chat. 

As a suggestion you can send an email to customer services. Address is in the picture below

Customer services Now TV.jpeg

If your still unhappy have a look at this link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/codes-of-practice

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Edit. Typo re 25th Jan, should say 15th Jan

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry to say that the customer number is ONLY for broadband and if you call them to discuss TV passes they will redirect you to live chat. 

As a suggestion you can send an email to customer services. Address is in the picture below

Customer services Now TV.jpeg

If your still unhappy have a look at this link.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/codes-of-practice

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @gavs82008. I've submitted the complaints form, 2 attempts at live chat just made my blood boil and got me nowhere..🙄

I'd planned all along on using this offer to watch the Liverpool v Man Utd game on Sunday. That's gone out the window now, so hope it's 0-0!! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry everyone.. My fault!

-