cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4 month free sky sports not working!

hi, received email offering me 4 months sky sport mobile free. activated the offer and managed to watch liverpool game at the weekend on my laptop. today, logged in to watch some sport, doesn't work. for some reason i don't how the pass was cancelled. asked me to reactivate it which i did. still doesn't work.

even the live chat  don't respond. have noticed that the offer now seems to only mention mobile phones, whereas original email offer mentioned portable devices such as laptops, tablets etc.

totally confused with these so called FREE OFFERS!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem. I didn’t get a day pass for the Liverpool game but was able to watch so I’m assuming the 4 month pass was activated. It now seems my 4 month pass has expired. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With the one day sports offer with the free 4 month mobile sports pass the four month mobile sports offer could take 10 days to be automatically applied to your account.

So it sounds like your laptop worked fine with the day sports pass for the Liverpool game at the weekend, but the 4 month mobile pass is yet to be activated on your account by NowTV.

Go to my Account > Passes & Vouchers to double check that the mobile pass has now been activated (you may have to wait the full 10 days inline with the T&C's of this offer deal).

Should the mobile pass be showing on your account, then you won't be able to use this type of pass on your laptop where with a mobile pass you can only watch on a smartphone and are also  restricted to only five out of the eleven Sky Sports Channels which are Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem. I didn’t get a day pass for the Liverpool game but was able to watch so I’m assuming the 4 month pass was activated. It now seems my 4 month pass has expired. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I received the free 4 month pass on 21/12 but have not been able to use this since, so have missed out on the first month. 

The pass is showing in my vouchers and passes but when I try and watch sky sports through my mobile it states I need to purchase a pass?

Can anyone help? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is a MOBILE pass.
Download the APP onto your PHONE.

Login with correct ACCOUNT.

Watch SKY SPORTS PREMIER LEAGUE.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have indeed DONE all these things, hence why I was asking for help. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue for me now:

"As part of your purchase, you'll also get a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass at no extra cost for 5 months. We'll add this to your account within 10 working days, and we'll drop you an email to let you know when it's ready to go. Your Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass will start as soon as it's applied to your account, and will automatically cancel 5 months from then, so you don't need to do a thing. Happy watching!"

Still no mobile sports pass and it's been 15 working days (or 3 weeks) since Superbowl Sunday when I made this purchase.

I'm truly amazed that it isn't just automated in this day and age.