cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate

Re: 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Pass not working

I have got used only the phone,more than 10 days since theg said they will apply the pass to my account,I was able to watch 2 games on monday,now is not working again.I bought twice the same pass they said will give you 4 months free and after to pay 6 £ a month

0 Thanks
Advocate

Re: 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Pass not working

Ive complained about this to Now TV and I am still waiting for a response, I was watching the MUFC match on the 1st Jan on my mobile phone, at half time I lost the match, a message popped up and said that I need a pass to watch on this device, I thought I had a valid mobile pass until April, I went online on my pc, logged into my account and nticed that the mobile pass had been cancelled, I didnt cancel it but it was showing as cancelled, I restarted it, went back to my phone and I still got the message that I need a pass to watch on this device, Ive uninstalled the app, downloaded and reinstalled it but I am getting that same message that I need to buy a pass to watch on this device, the mobile pass as it stands is useless if I cant watch the sports on my mobile

0 Thanks