cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4-month Sky Sports Mobile Pass not working

I received an email telling me "We’ve given you a free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Pass", but it is not showing in my account. I use the android mobile app. Please help. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to your online NowTV account, does it show the mobile sports pass ?

According to the NowTV offer for this particular deal, it could take up to 10 days after purchase before the free four months mobile sports pass is automatically added to your account.

If everything looks correct on your online account, where i am assuming you are attempting to watch one of the five permitted Sky Sports channels on a mobile pass, which is Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News when using the NowTV App on your smartphone.

Should you have no luck, then perhaps try a fresh download of the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Otherwise see if NowTV live chat can assist further.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got used only the phone,more than 10 days since theg said they will apply the pass to my account,I was able to watch 2 games on monday,now is not working again.I bought twice the same pass they said will give you 4 months free and after to pay 6 £ a month

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive complained about this to Now TV and I am still waiting for a response, I was watching the MUFC match on the 1st Jan on my mobile phone, at half time I lost the match, a message popped up and said that I need a pass to watch on this device, I thought I had a valid mobile pass until April, I went online on my pc, logged into my account and nticed that the mobile pass had been cancelled, I didnt cancel it but it was showing as cancelled, I restarted it, went back to my phone and I still got the message that I need a pass to watch on this device, Ive uninstalled the app, downloaded and reinstalled it but I am getting that same message that I need to buy a pass to watch on this device, the mobile pass as it stands is useless if I cant watch the sports on my mobile