cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4-month Sky Sports Mobile Pass not working

I received an email telling me "We’ve given you a free 4-month Sky Sports Mobile Pass", but it is not showing in my account. I use the android mobile app. Please help. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to your online NowTV account, does it show the mobile sports pass ?

According to the NowTV offer for this particular deal, it could take up to 10 days after purchase before the free four months mobile sports pass is automatically added to your account.

If everything looks correct on your online account, where i am assuming you are attempting to watch one of the five permitted Sky Sports channels on a mobile pass, which is Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News when using the NowTV App on your smartphone.

Should you have no luck, then perhaps try a fresh download of the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Otherwise see if NowTV live chat can assist further.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to your online NowTV account, does it show the mobile sports pass ?

According to the NowTV offer for this particular deal, it could take up to 10 days after purchase before the free four months mobile sports pass is automatically added to your account.

If everything looks correct on your online account, where i am assuming you are attempting to watch one of the five permitted Sky Sports channels on a mobile pass, which is Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News when using the NowTV App on your smartphone.

Should you have no luck, then perhaps try a fresh download of the NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Otherwise see if NowTV live chat can assist further.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps ,

Thank you so much. I didn't realise the pass had been cancelled. I just restarted it and now seems to be working!

Thanks again for your help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Glad you got it sorted.

I am surprised the 4 month mobile sports pass was automatically cancelled during the course of the 4 month offer.

Just double check on your online NowTV account under Passes and Bills & Payments that everything looks in order with regards to the four months mobile pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @schnapps @@My pass has stopped working again. When log in on the website, my pass is there and says it's active. When I log in to my mobile app, it says I have no passes. It worked earlier now it doesn't any other ideas

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if powering down the phone and restarting the phone again makes any difference.

Other than that if you don't own another phone to try the mobile pass on, then jump over to live chat for help (see my previous post for the link to live chat).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi! Ihave got a pass applied for my account on 17/11/2020, sais will have free access for the next 4 months but it is still not working.I have not received any emails from now tv to confirm the access for the next 4 months .Regards, Diana

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the mobile pass is showing on your online NowTV account and you have tried everything suggested in this thread, then jump over to NowTV live chat for further help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps @Anonymous User It seems this offer is limited to only a small selection of channels, and you cannot cast to a TV like a 'normal' pass. For example I couldn't watch Sky Sports Main Event, but I could watch Sky Sports Premier League, and I could only watch on my mobile device

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep unfortunately you are restricted to five Sky Sports channels using a smartphone only when using a mobile sports pass.

More information in this guide article linked below about the different sports passes.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sky-sports-day-month-pass