cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 months sports pass for £25

Hi last month I signed up to what I thought was 3 months of sports pass for £25. Now TV have taken another £25 out of my account today. The offer that I seen I believe did not state that it would be £25 per month, when signing up I though I would pay £25 for the 3 months, i feel I have been misold and your offers are not clear. Can somebody please contact me about this as I'm not happy spending £25 for 1 months worth of sports channels 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Now TV have never sold 3 months of sports for £25, it’s sports offer is always for 3 months at £20 or £25 each month.

Do you still have the email of the original offer for the sports? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Unlikely you get 3 months for £25 with a email/web offer.  That written, I did get 6 months for £50 the other day when I applied the passes off my stick.  

Save over 25%
: Compared to standard Sky Sports Month Pass price (£33.99pm). Sky Sports Month Pass £25 a month for X months: When offer period ends, Sky Sports Month Pass auto-renews at £33.99 unless cancelled. You can cancel anytime.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @gavs82008 

Hey J

As this is a customer led forum, and it's unlikely than anyone from the Now TV Team will see your post, your best bet will be to do the following: 

1) Cancel your sports pass by going into your My Account, at the top of this screen. 

2) Click on the following URL:

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/using-vouchershttps://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/adding-or-changing-devices

3)  Click on the "How to get in touch" down arrow.

4)  Then click on the Chat on line option that appears in the "Live Chat" box.

You will now be connected to help personnel that should be able to help you.

UK Bob