cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: 3 months of Sky Cinema FREE. NOT!

How do I contact now tv for refund , I was offered free 3 month entertainment, but charged 3,60  today l - not what I agreed to , cannot find email contact anywhere , must be illegal 

now tv please send me means of contact 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Same with me, 3 months entertainment offer for free, took it up along with 3 months boost for £6. I've just checked my account and it's saying I will be charged £3.

60 for the entertainment pass. This is criminal what they are doing and could get them into trouble with trading standards.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I have the same issue - was offered 3 months free for entertainment, but can see that when that offer starts this month I will be charged £3.60.

Clearly something wrong with that particular offer.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I completed the form when logged in at https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/ .  I explained the issue about the offer changing from free to paid.  The initial response was that no such offers exist, which is clearly wrong.  I therefore replied with screenshots and asked them to escalate it as a complaint if they weren't able to resolve it.  They sent codes for a replacement offer.

Worth a try - they should also arrange a refund if you have been charged when you were on a free offer.  The screenshots on here and elsewhere can act as proof the offer exists if you don't have your own.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

You can contact them when logged in through https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/ - they reply in a few days (from experience, as I have posted elsewhere on this thread).

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

They said I imagined the offer , 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Reply, attach screenshots and ask that they escalate it as a formal complaint if they are not able to apply the offer you agreed to. It would also be worth highlighting how disappointed you are to be effectively accused of lying/imagining it.

They really need to sort their system, and also their customer service when resolving issues like this.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Apple-person 

Ask them on what basis you would get three months for £3.60. Or was that going to be monthly?

Either way, it’s stunningly cheap for a service that normally costs £11.99 a month, so it must be based on some sort of special offer, which NowTV, as often, don’t seem to have implemented correctly.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

It is £3.60/month. Cheap or not, the point here is getting offered FREE for three months and then finding out you are going to pay £11.80 for the FREE three months. Oh and being accused of lying when screenshots clearly show that Now TV do make these offers.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert

@Apple-person  I must be imagining this...

SweetBlitz_0-1588936959143.png

0 Thanks