cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: 3 months of Sky Cinema FREE. NOT!

Hi

I had exactly the same issue when declining an offer for 3 months cinema. It offered a free 3 month pass. I contacted live chat. They also advised that they do not offer this. Then I got the same email saying we have not heard from you. Then a few days later had an email saying they do not offer this

I've told them as they have called me a liar or maybe even that I can't read j will not use there services again

I'm going to email this thread link to them to show it's not just me 

Highlighted
Scholar

I am having the same issue.

The Customer Service agent was not aware of any offers. I am about to be charged £4.80 in January and I only accepted the 3 month offer because it was FREE !

First 20 seconds it said

Next payment date:19 Jan 2020

What you'll pay then:£0.00

But then I checked again LUCKILY and it said

Next payment date:19 Jan 2020

What you'll pay then:£4.80

So the offer only worked for less than a minute!

I already have a voucher for 1 month free so why would I choose to pay?!? This is ridicilous , can someone from NOW TV please check? Thank you

Highlighted
Scholar

Yes, the Customer Service agents say there is no offer like this and yet the system is still offering it to customers. I just read on another forum that another customer has been tricked into signing up for the "FREE" 3 months and then the charges changed to £4.80. This is outrageous !!!

STOP THIS OFFER AT ONCE as it looks like a SCAM.

Highlighted
Scholar

I guess no one bothers to answer this, shame on you Now TV.

Highlighted
Advocate

I have had the same issue and have been charged £4.80. I'm afraid I don't agree with the NOW TV's representative in only cancelling the offer. I have taken a screenshot!! and I would like someone to refund the £4.80 and reinstate the 3 month offer. I suggest that null may decide they should have the same?

Can someone please assist and action the above?

Highlighted
Scholar 2

FWIW I never got an answer

@SA12 Can you paste the screenshot onto the thread.  It will prove the offer was for real.

Can someone from NOW TV Team answer?  @Nadine-K   @Karl-F 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

Last I heard it was being escalated, but nowt happened,

From: [email removed] <[email removed]> on behalf of NOW TV Help <[email removed]>
Sent: 07 October 2019 17:03
Subject: NOW TV Help - Case ID: 05794711 () [ ref:_00DG0BmYO._5004ItuQSO:ref ]

Ref: 05794711

Thanks for contacting NOW TV.

Hope you are doing good today.

With regards to your query, I have escalated the case to the concerned team and they will get back to you via an email at the earliest.

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat give us your reference number 05794711.

Thanks,

Ajay

The NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

More of the nonsense.
Can someone from Now TV team reply?

Sent: 07 October 2019 16:58
To: [email removed] <[email removed]>
Subject: Re: NOW TV Help - Case ID: 05794711 () [ ref:_00DG0BmYO._5004ItuQSO:ref ]

I did not miss the offer. The offer was not applied correctly.

Can you check with the sales and marketing team? They can confirm what I have said happened is possible.

Sent from BlueMail
On 7 Oct 2019, at 4:52 pm, SweetBlitz wrote:
It was free. It was definitely FREE, so you are incorrect writing never. Can someone check what happened on 3 October when I did following. 

I cancelled ENTERTAINMENT, and eventually was made an offer of £3.60/month but I turned it down. 
Then it made an offer of FREE CINEMA for three months. I accepted it and was then passes and vouchers said ok would be charged £4.80/month. 

Sent from BlueMail
On 7 Oct 2019, at 3:12 pm, NOW TV Help < [email removed]> wrote:

Hi Brian,

Ref: 05794711

Thank you for contacting NOW TV.

Apologies for the hassle caused. 

With regards to your query, the offer that comes after cancelling the pass is to retain our customers. 

The offer generated by system is never free. However, you missed the offer and the same offer cannot be generated on the code. 

However, as informed we could help you with an offer for 4 months. You'll be charged £4.99 per month for 4 months. 

Please note, the offer can be generated only once per account. 

Please let us know if we could go ahead and generate the offer. 

Awaiting your response. 

To contact us about this topic, reply to this email without changing the subject line.

Or, if you would prefer to use Live Chat visit our Help site selecting the same topic as before and once you’re on chat give us your reference number 05794711.

Thanks,

Nehal

The NOW TV Team

ref:_00DG0BmYO._5004ItuQSO:ref
0 Thanks
Expert 2

Duplicate

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Expert 2

FWIW when Amazon offer something free for 3 months they do it!

67EB4DBC-036E-44BE-B745-EBB63F382801.png