Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 months for the price of 1? Win

Err no win for me!

I received email on 5th Feb 2018 stating

It’s award season and we’ve nominated you for our amazing offer.

Get 3 months of Sky Cinema for the price of 1. What’s more, we’ve lined up a few of our award winning movies below for a glimpse in to what’s in store with a Sky Cinema Pass

However right now I have a voucher running until late May which I applied on 27 Jan 2018 ...

Sky Cinema Month Pass
You're on a free offer until 27 May 2018
You're getting a premiere every day and over 1,000 movies on demand. Regular price £9.99 a month.

But I have to take the offer in the next 30 days!!!

Sky Cinema Pass 3-For-1 offer: Offer for named recipient of email only. You will be billed £3.30 a month during the term of this Sky Cinema Month Pass offer (3 months). You can stop your pass renewing at any time. If you cancel your pass during the offer period, you will no longer be eligible for the discounted price. After your offer expires, your Sky Cinema Month Pass will automatically renew at £9.99 a month unless cancelled. You must get your Sky Cinema Month Pass offer by clicking the ‘Get your offer’ button in this email within 30 days of receipt and the voucher code field will auto-populate. Each offer code may only be used once. One voucher per person. There is no cash alternative to the code or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing, all codes and/or Sky Cinema Month Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Not available in conjunction with any other NOW TV offer/promotion. NOW TV terms and conditions apply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah now this is better!  Thanks very much!  I can watch Britannia tonight.

Date: 06 February 2018 at 18:52
Subject: Oops, this offer is a much better fit!

NOW TV Logo

Oops, looks like there’s been a mix up. Here’s the offer you should have received:

3 For 1 Offer

Entertainment Pass

We hope you’re enjoying your Sky Cinema Pass. 

Our 3 month for the price of 1 Entertainment Pass offer lets you watch your favourite movie stars, like Tim Roth and Nicole Kidman, all in binge worthy Box Sets. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have emailed for assistance with the cinema pass and not received a reply, hopped onto live chat to be told they couldn’t help me and they would email the relevant team, so no surprises, I’ve still not heard anything back...starting to think I’ll get a reply when the offer period is over!!