Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 months for the price of 1? Win

Err no win for me!

I received email on 5th Feb 2018 stating

It’s award season and we’ve nominated you for our amazing offer.

Get 3 months of Sky Cinema for the price of 1. What’s more, we’ve lined up a few of our award winning movies below for a glimpse in to what’s in store with a Sky Cinema Pass

However right now I have a voucher running until late May which I applied on 27 Jan 2018 ...

Sky Cinema Month Pass
You're on a free offer until 27 May 2018
You're getting a premiere every day and over 1,000 movies on demand. Regular price £9.99 a month.

But I have to take the offer in the next 30 days!!!

Sky Cinema Pass 3-For-1 offer: Offer for named recipient of email only. You will be billed £3.30 a month during the term of this Sky Cinema Month Pass offer (3 months). You can stop your pass renewing at any time. If you cancel your pass during the offer period, you will no longer be eligible for the discounted price. After your offer expires, your Sky Cinema Month Pass will automatically renew at £9.99 a month unless cancelled. You must get your Sky Cinema Month Pass offer by clicking the ‘Get your offer’ button in this email within 30 days of receipt and the voucher code field will auto-populate. Each offer code may only be used once. One voucher per person. There is no cash alternative to the code or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing, all codes and/or Sky Cinema Month Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Not available in conjunction with any other NOW TV offer/promotion. NOW TV terms and conditions apply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah now this is better!  Thanks very much!  I can watch Britannia tonight.

Date: 06 February 2018 at 18:52
Subject: Oops, this offer is a much better fit!

NOW TV Logo

Oops, looks like there’s been a mix up. Here’s the offer you should have received:

3 For 1 Offer

Entertainment Pass

We hope you’re enjoying your Sky Cinema Pass. 

Our 3 month for the price of 1 Entertainment Pass offer lets you watch your favourite movie stars, like Tim Roth and Nicole Kidman, all in binge worthy Box Sets. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same email, but ive just added another 2 months pass yesterday, so cant take up the offer. I think NOW TV should send out a 3 month voucher for £9.99 so you can activater it at the end of your present period.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Guys

You know what, right now I could certainly make use of that "3 month for the price of 1" cinema voucher but they have not sent ME that special email, I wonder why?

C'mon Now TV, send me that "special offer" email.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have been sent this but its as usual new customers only

wrote:

Hi Guys

You know what, right now I could certainly make use of that "3 month for the price of 1" cinema voucher but they have not sent ME that special email, I wonder why?

C'mon Now TV, send me that "special offer" email.

UK Bob

ukbobboy
Legend

I'm not a new customer, SOB!

Disappointed.png

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah now this is better!  Thanks very much!  I can watch Britannia tonight.

Date: 06 February 2018 at 18:52
Subject: Oops, this offer is a much better fit!

NOW TV Logo

Oops, looks like there’s been a mix up. Here’s the offer you should have received:

3 For 1 Offer

Entertainment Pass

We hope you’re enjoying your Sky Cinema Pass. 

Our 3 month for the price of 1 Entertainment Pass offer lets you watch your favourite movie stars, like Tim Roth and Nicole Kidman, all in binge worthy Box Sets. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

wrote:

i have been sent this but its as usual new customers only

I am not a new customer.   Mine said 

3-For-1 offer: Offer for named recipient of email only.

Thanks very much.  Though I now have four entertainment passes that may expire before I use them!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

wrote:

I have the same email, but ive just added another 2 months pass yesterday, so cant take up the offer. I think NOW TV should send out a 3 month voucher for £9.99 so you can activater it at the end of your present period.

3 months entertainment is a decent alternative 🙂  Perhaps in August they could send a similar sports offer 🙂

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi All, 

We're sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. 

We want to get this looked into for you, the best way for us to do this is for you to jump onto live chat and speak to an adviser. 

We'll then have a look into your account and provide you with a resolution. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat direct you to email support, who direct you back to live chat, or a sky support who won't help

how about you just send out the right codes to eople, or just not bother?

I've recieved - 

Entertainment 341 - can't use as already have an entertainment pass

then

Cinema 341 - can't use as it doesn't work. 'We're having trouble with vouchers right now

Please wait a moment and try again"

followed by the aforementioned loop of useless support departments.

'