cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Estelle88
Advocate

3 months cinema pass offer

I had an email today entitling me to 3 months of cinema for £5.99, but when I go to apply the code, it doesn’t recognise it? 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Labels (2)
17 Replies
Ian60
Advocate

Re: 3 months cinema pass offer

I am having exactly the same issue.

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

Ads3
Advocate

Same here

Mithrandir
Advocate

Same here! Voucher code not valid...

jennie73
Advocate

i also had a email and voucher code doesn’t work 

Sukibuki
Observer

I've just received the same e-mail and it doesn't work for me either. 

0 Thanks
staylor88
Observer

Yep exactly the same error here

0 Thanks
phymyn

try going back to email and click directly on the sky cinema pass logo, I did that and it worked

0 Thanks
Mithrandir
Advocate

Tried that and didnt work. Cant find a way to contact Now directly, only use that bloody chat bot that doesn't actually help at all.😠😡

schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Mithrandir 

Ignore the Chat Bot and go straight to NowTV live chat to see if they can assist you.

Open the link below, and click on the green drop down arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions