cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 months cinema pass offer

I had an email today entitling me to 3 months of cinema for £5.99, but when I go to apply the code, it doesn’t recognise it? 

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the link ,is there anyone there today because no one answering

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Didn’t work 🙄 can’t talk to anyone either, it’s frustrating, I’ve sent them a message on Facebook but how often they check that I don’t know 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me,I try to apply it and It says it's not valid.Maybe theres a glitch somewhere.Will try again tomorrow.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had exactly the same email. I scrolled down to look in the small print for a code and found that the offer expired in May! Must be an old email with an old code?

Jowdi
Advocate

Same here.  I also noted the 31 May expiry but also that they are advertising that we can watch the latest films so assumed they had forgotten to update the expiry date.  Hopefully it will be sorted out soon and we can take them up on the offer.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My offer email came yesterday , from this thread thousands of customers have been sent the same expired offer over two weeks. Lots of complaints on twitter on @nowtvhelp not one reply , apology or voucher code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I haven’t had that email but found offer for 2 months cinema for price of 1 but now tv won’t let me have the offer because I’m not a new costumer find it little frustrating as they recently put there prices up 

Slipincider
Advocate

Has anyone got a reply? I was hoping to choose this offer and cancel my netflix for 3 months. Looks like I'm staying with netflix.