cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 months ENTERTAINMENT pass

I just set up a new account.

I just bought a 3 month entertainment voucher on my tablet and clicked the ‘add to my tv’ button (or whatever it said) and when I look at ‘my account’ on my television it doesn’t appear.  I only have a 7 day sky cinema trial on there.

When is the 3 month voucher  added to my account and/or what else do I do?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming it's the 3 month offer from the nowtv offers page on their website (see link below) ?

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

If so, did you click on the "get offer button" and created a new account from the link page that should have opened ?

Not familiar with this offer, but i would have thought if you followed the link above a voucher code would either have been automatically added to your account or you would receive an email from nowtv with the voucher code on it to manually apply to your account.

If you have created an account via a different route or method then i am not sure if you will be eligible for this 3 month offer.

Maybe jump over to live chat for assistance from the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Personally i don't think it's that a great offer if you ask me (unless you need 3 months) where i would have opted for a 2 month entertainment voucher pass for £10 from places like Currys, Argos etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My mistake.  My wife was operating the tablet and I thought she’d clicked for the 3 month thing but it had ‘disappeared’.  Instead she went for the 7 day trial offer. 

The idea deal is to watch NowTV on the ...TV. 

But it it would appear we have access to a free 7 day trial on the tablet, but nothing on the tv. I’m confused. How do we get the trial onto the television?  

And and why is life so difficult. 🙂

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unless you are watching via a Youview box which doesn't currently support a NowTV entertainment pass or 7 day free entertainment trial, then normally signing into the NowTV App with your account details that you started the trial with normally works.

Are you using a LG or Samsung smart TV with the inbuilt NowTV App or some other external playback device hooked up to your TV ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having the same problem... have you had any luck yet

@Anonymous User wrote:

I just set up a new account.

I just bought a 3 month entertainment voucher on my tablet and clicked the ‘add to my tv’ button (or whatever it said) and when I look at ‘my account’ on my television it doesn’t appear.  I only have a 7 day sky cinema trial on there.

When is the 3 month voucher  added to my account and/or what else do I do?