cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month Sky Cinema Pass

I do not have my cinema pass valid anymore and on website there is an offer for "3 month Sky Cinema Pass" which I would like to buy. However, when I click on it - all I can see is "start watching" button and that's it - "Great, you're all ready to go. Remember you can use up to four devices with your pass."

How I can buy it? I managed to buy entetraiment pass but with this one there is something wrong.

This is completely not transparent. When I want to buy a pass it proposes me a normal 9.99 pass for month instead of one for three months.

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the same problem accessing the 3 month offer. I've tried contacting via the suggested methods but to no avail. Clearly they don't want my money. 🙂 Ho hum.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. When I click to use the offer the page will never load. Tried live chat and keeps losing connection and chucking me out of the chat. All I want to do is email someone! Useless!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks again Roy.

I don't if I was just lucky (having read other customers comments about live chat) but I managed to get someone straight away and he sent me the code to activate the offer.

I'm now off to watch a movie or 2 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, How do you do the Live Chat, I click on it and nothing happens, very frustrating??

Thanks

Jemma

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Have you read right through my posting on page 1 of this thread, and tried what it says?

This paragraph there covers the normal reason for this issue:-

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, and haven’t set an Ad Blocker, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.