cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 month Nowtv Entertainment pass not loading

I only got Nowtv a few weeks ago.  At that time I loaded a one month entertainment voucher onto it.  This expires today.  I have two three month passes to load but neither of them will load up.  There is no error message or anything.  The screen just returns to the same screen as before, showing the code I put in but no errors etc.  It's very frustrating.  Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you try a different internet browser on the NowTV website when attempting to apply one of the voucher codes.

Also check your bank details are up to date on your account (even if there is a current pass running).

Also if you have a NowTV Box /Stick, Games Console, LG/ Samsung/ Sony Smart TV with the inbuilt native NowTV App under My Account on the App there should be an option to apply the voucher code instead of the NowTV website.

If that doesn't work try cancelling the running pass if it has only a month left or less and try applying the voucher code again or once the existing pass is finished once you cancelled it, then try adding the new code.

Out of curiosity, where did you purchase the NowTV voucher from ?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What happens if you try a different internet browser on the NowTV website when attempting to apply one of the voucher codes.

Also check your bank details are up to date on your account (even if there is a current pass running).

Also if you have a NowTV Box /Stick, Games Console, LG/ Samsung/ Sony Smart TV with the inbuilt native NowTV App under My Account on the App there should be an option to apply the voucher code instead of the NowTV website.

If that doesn't work try cancelling the running pass if it has only a month left or less and try applying the voucher code again or once the existing pass is finished once you cancelled it, then try adding the new code.

Out of curiosity, where did you purchase the NowTV voucher from ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got the new vouchers via Amazon

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If none of my suggestions help, then see if NowTV live chat can assist you further.

They my refer you back to the Amazon seller.

Use this link page below to reach live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.  When I tried live chat earlier it wouldn't let me onto it!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Use my link page and try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

Live Chat seems to be sensitive and will not work with certain internet browser software.

If no luck use the web form on the same link to get in touch with NowTV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also i would go to My Account > My Passes and Bills & Payments on here, just in case the first voucher you applied went through (even though you didn't get the green thumbs up message on your screen that the voucher was successfully applied to your account).

Hopefully once you get through to live chat they will figure out what's happening and get you sorted.