cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£25 sky sports pass

Hi, I bought a £25 sports pass from the shop but every time I type the voucher code into the website it says “we are currently having issues with vouchers”. What can I do? 

Cheers 

Ian 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I have been trying for a few weeks to buy a Now TV sky sports one month pass from Argos/Curry's but upon checkout the voucher doesn't activate, when you bought your pass did you get two receipts? One for the sale and one with a activation code. If you didn't then your card has not been activated when purchasing and won't work.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you have a till activation receipt, plus the NowTV Gift Card and the code underneath the silver scratch off strip on the back of the card doesn't work, then first i would try a different internet browser when attempting to enter the code on your NowTV website account, also double check that your bank card on the NowTV system is up to date.

Still no joy, if you have a NowTV Box, NowTV Stick, Games Console etc, go to My Account on your playback device NowTV App and try the voucher code from there.

Should none of the above works, then jump over to NowTV live chat for assistance and help (they may refer you back to the Retailer that you purchased the Gift Card from for a refund or replacement).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot the link to live chat.

Use this link page below to reach NowTV live chat (click on the green chat button).

Should the chat button not open, then try a different internet browser.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Nikki43
Advocate

I have been to 3 different supermarkets to purchase now tv vouchers and none of them have been able to active the vouchers at the tills.. Maybe Now tv are having an issues?? 

Duncaw67
Scholar 3

Hi@Tommo1984

I had the same problem when I tried to apply a weekly sports pass,so I tried the redeem a voucher under the offers, and it worked first time, worth a try!!