cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£20 sky sports month pass

I am trying to purchase the current £20 month deal for sky sports. However when I click The offer on the offers page it just takes me to the my passes page in my account with no option to oyrchase the deal? It will allow me to do it if I’m not logged in, but not if I am logged in? Any suggestions? The offer clearly states it’s for new and existing customer

Thanks

Ryan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi, I have everything sorted apart from I can't actually watch the sports channel. I have the two month pass but still keeps telling me to purchase a pass. Any help?

@Anonymous User 

Double check you're using the right username to sign into the device you're trying to watch on.

eg go to your My Account > My Passes page on this website to make sure your month pass is active, and if it is go to your My Account > Account Details page to check the username. Make sure you use that username to sign into the device you're using to watch.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi, I have everything sorted apart from I can't actually watch the sports channel. I have the two month pass but still keeps telling me to purchase a pass. Any help?

@Anonymous User 

Double check you're using the right username to sign into the device you're trying to watch on.

eg go to your My Account > My Passes page on this website to make sure your month pass is active, and if it is go to your My Account > Account Details page to check the username. Make sure you use that username to sign into the device you're using to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Code on page now returns "Hmmm, we don't recognise that voucher." whether typed or copied.

Bit silly as the offer is two months sports (ie December and January) and so offer is still cheaper than buying one month and one day.

Guess only one loser in this though: Now TV (!) as I will be going to the pub to watch the football.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey JJ

You know, if you check with Now TV's help chat they should be able to sort this out relatively easily.

Not so long ago, I got a free one day sports pass from Now TV, the original number was wrong so help chat replaced it with a valid one.

Job done.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For the benefit of anyone else reading this thread please note the promotional code mentioned has now expired as the £20 for 2 months offer finished on 10th December.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Offer is back again via email. £20/month for 3 months.