cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£20 sky sports month pass with 1 month cinema free

I can't see how my Sky cinema pass is activated. I purchased the £20 per month Sports pass, it's £20 per month for 2 months. Included with that is 1 month free access to Sky cinema, all I come up against is activate your cinema 14 day free trial, where is the 1 month free trial, can anyone help please?

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you help @Anonymous User
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User when did you put the buy sports offer with one month free movies?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply

I purchased the sports pass 30th March, so yesterday. I've now read something about up to 48hrs for the cinema free trial to activate and also whilst buying/signing up to the sports pass it mentioned a voucher code, I saved that to use but it doesn't work.

It's all a bit vague and unclear about this free 1 month cinema trial, I was hoping to give it a go this weekend.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah under the T&C's directly underneath the buy sky sports pass offer with a free 30 day cinema free trial on the nowtv website it says that the cinema pass will take up to 48 hours.

I believe you will receive an email with a code where you need to read and follow the instructions.

Just remember if you don't want the cinema pass to roll over with a monthly payment subscription, then make sure you cancel the free 30 day cinema trial before the trial expiry date finishes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Resolved, I can now watch movies started with a month trial. It's just appeared on my account.

It did appear you need to wait up to 48 hrs before you get the go ahead.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

That's great news, out of curisoity was the 30 day free cinema trial automatically added to your account or did you receive an email with a link ?

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They sent an email receipt confirming the free trial has started, no code or link. Before I read that I checked if I could view a movie, I could but 1 hour ago I couldn't so it's all go now.

Thanks, I realise I can cancel the sports/cinema subs at any time before the payment is due after the free trial.