cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

20% off Now TV Passes at Morrisons

Following a visit to my local Morrisons Supermarket on Friday 9th November I noticed (on the gift card rack) that they are currently running a 20% off offer on ALL Now TV Passes.  The offer could only have started very recently and the listed blurb on their poster didn't say when it would stop.

I've noticed before in other Supermarkets that they sometimes do a similar discount on say one type of Now TV Pass, but this offer at Morrisons covers all the types they stock.

Hence, if you are currently looking for a Pass, might be worth checking your local Morrisons.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a quick update to my previous Posting....... the 20% off offer for Now TV Passes at Morrisons seems to have ended, well at my local store it has.

Offer only seemed to run for a week to 10 days at most.... a blink and you miss it offer!!!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

According to the Hotukdeals website the 20% Morrisons offer on NowTV Gift cards is back on (not sure how long the offer is running for where there is no Morrisons near me to check).

20% Off Now TV Cards In Store @ Morrisons
NOW TV £10 Sky Sports Pass - 1 Week now £8
NOW TV £10 Entertainment Pass - 2 Month now £8
NOW TV £15 Sky Movies Pass - 2 Month now £12

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Funnily enough, I was in my local Morrisons three or so weeks ago and they had the 20% off Now TV  vouchers offer back up on their racks......... so I thought I'd get my next Entertainment card and then rush home to update the forum, BUT the card went through the till at full price??  Seems it was an erroneous redisplay of the offer and it shouldn't have been there, but quick-ish visit to the never-manned customer services desk and I got back my £2 saving.

Hopefully the offer is back properly this time and not by mistake, but if this is an offer anyone might want to take-up, check your local store quickly as the last time this offer was there it only seemed to last for about a week.

Also, my local Morrisons has recently had Now TV Stick and Pass bundles at £15 down from their usual £20........ so another possible saving to check at your local store if you are in the market for one??? 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Strangely enough this happened to another forum member recently buying a number of nowtv sports pass gift cards from Morrisons.

Apart from what was mentioned on this linked thread, maybe try a different internet browser when applying the codes to your account before speaking to live chat or taking the gift cards back to Morrisons for either a replacement or refund.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Sky-Sports-Month-Pass/m-p/490038#M6775

Anonymous User
Not applicable
 Hi Thanks for the reply  I looked at my receipt and it said declined so just been back to Morrisons and got a refund. They said this has happened before and they are working on it. I will make sure I check for Activated next time - ThanksPlease type your reply above this line -##
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That happened to me too, guess Morrison’s aren’t activating the passes when they go through the checkouts.  I went online through chat and with proof of purchase managed to obtain a different code.  Bit silly of Morrison’s though to sell vouchers and then not activate them!  I have another voucher and am off to the store to complain, might even be better to phone their service number as I wanted to buy more on their offer but not much point if they don’t work!