cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 month free pass.

Hi, I have just got a google chromecast and after setting it up it stated that there was an offer of 2 months free now tv cinema pass. When I clicked to redeem the offer it took me to the now tv website, I followed the instructions and set up an account but it only applied a 2 week free pass. Did I do something wrong? and can you help me with this please.
3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.  Sounds like you've started the 14 day free trial instead.

Try the instructions in the last post on this thread to get your code by copying it from the website URL in your browser and then applying it manually to your account, it should then kick in automatically when your free trial ends

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/Offer-from-Google-Chromecast/m-p/449526#M12113

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is just a rip off.purly designed to sell chromecast.box it up and send it back

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Lucky you. I didn't even get the 14 day free trial. You submit a query and they just ignore it. I tried again tonight with a code from vouchercloud, and it just wanted to charge me £9.99 with the added bonus of being charged £9.99 for subsequent months. What a deal.

It doesn't surprise me as I am still waiting for an M&S voucher for recommending a friend to sky 14 odd years ago. No response from those endless queries and complaints either.