cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 month free pass sweatcoin

I got a free 2 month pass through sweatcoin but not only is not letting me watch anything its only showing as gaving a 1 month pass

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not familiar with this offer, but just did a quick google and found some info on the hotdeals UK website.

Did you apply the voucher code to your account within the 48hr time limit ?

If so, when you go to My Account > My Passes on here does it show that you are on a free offer for 2 months for a cinema pass or does it still show a green apply voucher button next to the cinema pass ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I applied as soon as I purchased the offer, it’s now showing that it’s valid till the 12th June was only showing 12th of May before and the other day when I checked. Thank you for your reply
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds like when you viewed your 2 month pass that you was checking on a mobile device, nowtv box or console where due to it's limitations it can only see your pass one month in advance.

When checking passes on your Account, i would always suggest going to the nowtv website with your internet browser, sign into your account and check your passes by going to My Account > My Passes where it will show you the full duration of your free offer to together with the next due payment date if you don't wish to cancel the pass.