cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 month free Entertainment Pass

Hi guys,

I bought a stick which included 2 months entertainment pass. I activated it on the 11th April, and my account says "pass renews 11th May" Is that what should be displayed and the second free month will kick in or should it say 11th June as common sense would suggest?

Thanjs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you checking your 2 month entertainment pass duration on here when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers or via the NowTV App on a mobile device where it can only see one month in advance ?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you checking your 2 month entertainment pass duration on here when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers or via the NowTV App on a mobile device where it can only see one month in advance ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ah, in the app it says Renews 11th May, via My Account - Passes it says 11th June. So I guess it's as it should be. 

Be good if the app showed the same info 🙄

Thanks schnapps

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Apparently it's a limitation with the NowTV App where it can't see your pass no more than one month in advance from what i have been told in the past.

I keep harping on about this to NowTV and suggested to them to remove the viewing of your passes date via the NowTV App on things like mobile devices etc which just confuses customers if you ask me.