cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 month entertainment voucher query

Hi all,

I've recently used a 2 month voucher for my entertainment pass. That voucher will be coming to an end on the 13th of September. I actually have another 2 month pass that I want to apply to the account and thought I could do so given that the 13th of September is less than 30 days away.

However, the option of applying another code is absent and my account says that £4 will be taken on the 13th of September and will cover me until the 13th of November....

I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this? and if so what caused it?

I was expecting my account to revert back to the standard ent pass cost after my voucher expired...

Is there any reason why I can't add my new code in yet? are you not allowed to use one after the other or something?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds to me you are on a reduced entertainment pass offer for £4 per month (maybe it was a rentention offer) for at least up until the 13th of November according to your post.

If that's the case you won't be able to apply a new voucher code until after the 13th of October within 30 days when any existing offer on your account expires (where hopefully you will see the green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass).

When you go to My Account > Passes and Vouchers on here, when does it say will be your next full £7.99 due payment date for your entertainment pass ?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Sounds to me you are on a reduced entertainment pass offer for £4 per month (maybe it was a rentention offer) for at least up until the 13th of November according to your post.

If that's the case you won't be able to apply a new voucher code until after the 13th of October within 30 days when any existing offer on your account expires (where hopefully you will see the green apply voucher button next to your entertainment pass).

When you go to My Account > Passes and Vouchers on here, when does it say will be your next full £7.99 due payment date for your entertainment pass ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply mate. 

It doesn't mention anything about the price going back to 7.99. All it says is that I will be paying £4 on 13/09 and that the offer will run until 13/11.

A retention offer is a good guess though, hadn't thought of that.

£4 for two months is fine by me! 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you went to the Passes & Vouchers section on here did you click on the orange drop down arrow below the entertainment pass to expand the pass information.

Here's an example in the screen shot below with the expanded pass information. 

Anyway, sounds like you are sorted until the 13th of November and should be able to apply your next voucher code after the 13th of October. 

Happy Days Smiley Happy

Screenshot_20180831-210025.png