cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 Month Cinema Voucher

I have a 2 Month Cinema pass I'm trying to activate but I'm having trouble with it.

At the moment I have a canceled Cinema Pass that expires on the 21st of June and I've been told by live chat to try and activate it after the 21st of April, I've been trying to but every time I do it says "Oops – you've already got a Sky Cinema Month Pass. It'll keep rolling each month, unless you cancel.", same thing that happened before the 21st of April.

I've also been told by the live chat that my voucher expires on the 1st of June, does this mean I won't get a chance to use my voucher? I hope not.

Appreciate any help, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had planned on waiting till 21st of May to activate my pass but I tried to activate a bit earlier but the voucher code wasn't recognized for some reason. I got in touch with the live chat and they looked into it and gave me a new voucher which I activated on the 21st of May. Impressed with the customer service not gonna lie.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have a 2 Month Cinema pass I'm trying to activate but I'm having trouble with it.

At the moment I have a canceled Cinema Pass that expires on the 21st of June.

If your existing cancelled Cinema Pass expires on 21 June, you should be able to apply a new voucher any day after 21 May.  So that gives you a week to do it before your new voucher reaches its 1 June expiry date.  (Vouchers can only be applied during the final month of any existing pass.)

Wlat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay, I'll try to activate it after the 21st of May.

Thank you 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Where does the code come from? I dont have one?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had planned on waiting till 21st of May to activate my pass but I tried to activate a bit earlier but the voucher code wasn't recognized for some reason. I got in touch with the live chat and they looked into it and gave me a new voucher which I activated on the 21st of May. Impressed with the customer service not gonna lie.