£19.95 for 1 month sports and free AJ box office fight code

How do I get this offer as seen loads of people have this and I want it 

10 REPLIES 10
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

How do I get this offer as seen loads of people have this and I want it 

Hi @Anonymous User Unfortunately this offer was only sent to individual cusotmers so the offer is attatched to specific accounts.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Maybe someone who got the offer might PM the link to you.

I didn't get it before you ask.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone else purchased this offer and hasn't recieved the separate email with the pin/code for the Joshua fight? I received the offer via email and have a confirmation from nowtv confirming the offer but nothing from sky box office as stated and there are no links, anyone? Cheers 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You won't get the code emailed to you until the day of the fight on the 22nd of September.

Have a read of this copied & pasted from the nowtv help centre article.

The Big Fight Bundle gives you a Sky Sports Month Pass and the Joshua v Parker fight for just £19.95. If you’re eligible for the offer, you’ll receive an email from NOW TV.

How do I sign up for the Big Fight Bundle?

To grab the offer, just click Claim your offer in the email and sign into your NOW TV account with your email address and password. Check the details and select Pay now. Make sure you sign up by 20 September to get your Big Fight Bundle.

Your Sports Month Pass will start right away – just head over to nowtv.com/sports to start watching.

You’ll receive a voucher code to order the fight for free by email in time for the big day on Saturday 22 September .

When can I start watching my Sky Sports Month Pass?

Your month of sports starts as soon as you sign up for the Bundle.

As well as the Joshua v Povetkin fight, you can also catch Ryder cup action and some huge Premier League games in the next month.

How do I apply the voucher code and order the fight?

If you're eligible for the offer, you’ll receive an email with a voucher code to order the fight for free.

Make sure you don’t delete this email. You’ll need to apply the code at www.skysports.com/boxofficelive. You won't need to enter your card details.

Then just follow the steps above to download the Sky Sports Box Office app on your NOW TV Box or Smart Stick, or watch online when the fight rolls around on Saturday 22 September.

I can’t find the email with the voucher code. What should I do?

Your voucher code will arrive by email before 22 September so don’t panic if you don’t get it right away.

Still haven’t received your voucher code on fight day, or deleted the email by accident? Don’t worry – just get in touch by Live Chat and we’ll send you a new one.

My voucher code doesn’t work. What should I do?

For any issues with your voucher code, email [email removed].

I didn’t receive an email – can I still get the Big Fight Bundle?

No, sorry. The Big Fight Bundle is only available to NOW TV customers who receive the offer by email.

If you’re eligible for the offer, you’ll have received an email from NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, I appreciate the help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Complete joke that i never got this offer but many others did, won't put a single penny into sky after this ######

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am in the same situation as you! Have you received your code yet?

Cheers.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you was lucky enough to get this offer, then i would have thought the AJ code for tonights fight should be sent out by email through the course of this afternoon.

Also, check your spam or junk folder, just in case the email is already sent to you.

Might be worth chasing up live chat and asking them if they can email you the code ASAP.

Link to live chat below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices