cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£19.95 for 1 month sports and free AJ box office fight code

Hi all. Just took the above offer, and was expecting a voucher code by email for the box office fight which is a couple of weeks away. I've had a confirmation email for the 1 month pass put no mention of the upcoming box office event. Will something come through nearer the time? Does anyone else on here know how this is supposed to work?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Just seen this email invitation offer mentioned over on HotUK Deals website'

Well done on getting the offer.

Going on what happened on the last Joshua fight on Sky Sports Box Office the code was sent out to everybody by email on the day of the  fight.

There was some commotion thou, where some customers got their code late on when the under card fights had started.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks. I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait until the night itself before I start fighting to get it for free....

I reckon AJ will have an easier night.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Maybe they will change the policy and send the code out sooner this time (I doubt it thou).

Would suggest popping back here on the forums a day or two before the fight to see if more info is added (nowtv normally will post a guide about the Sky Sports Box Office Fights on the front main page of the forum during the week of the fight).

If you wan't to know more about how Sky Sports Box Office works in advance, maybe type Joshu into the community search engine and have a read of some of the threads.

Here's a help article I found in the nowtv help centre, but at the moment it doesn't explain or give instructions about the selective customers who have been offered the code (I am sure it did on the last Joshua fight).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.