cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

£15 Topshop voucher

I signed up to now Tv through UNiDAYS offering a free 14 day trail and a £15 topshop voucher after first payment received. I have made my first payment and not received my voucher. Could you please look in to this for me. Thank you
Tags (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: £15 Topshop voucher

@Sosu You need to contact UNIDAYS for this as this is a voucher they have offered you.

Ryan M

Now Tv

Social Media Team

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
6 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar

@Sosu You need to contact UNIDAYS for this as this is a voucher they have offered you.

Ryan M

Now Tv

Social Media Team

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Well UNiDAYS have told me to speak to now TV. Then yesterday I received an email regarding the voucher from now TV. So obviously they are issuing the vouchers. I'm having trouble clicking the link in the email though could you help at all?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I Have got email regarding my voucher from Now TV but when i click the link it just says error not found?? help please??

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Mine is saying the exact same thing when I click the link. An error message appears. Iv tried on several browsers too. It's odd though, as I was told UNiDAYS should be issuing the voucher and not nowTV . I have tried to contact nowTV via phone with no Sucsess. Could anyone please assist me with this?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Did you ever get this sorted? I also have been emailed a link that doesnt work... thinking its some kind of scam that only persistant people will get the voucher so they have to pay out less.  Not cynical at all!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team
NOW TV Team

@Hels34 

Hi! 

Can you PM me the link thats not working? Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to tag me in content related queries!
0 Thanks