cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

14 day trial ends up being a 7 days trial

Hi all my first post,

I got a email offering me a 14 day free trial which I decided to go for but after clicking the link the 14 day trial now says it's only for 7 days, just as well I noticed ..........just saying!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all my first post,

I got a email offering me a 14 day free trial which I decided to go for but after clicking the link the 14 day trial now says it's only for 7 days, just as well I noticed ..........just saying!

I noticed that as well. Seems to be very recent as in the last few days.  Ah well, I only have Hayu with an outstanding trial and 7 days of that would be more than enough 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi all my first post,

I noticed that as well. Seems to be very recent as in the last few days.  Ah well, I only have Hayu with an outstanding trial and 7 days of that would be more than enough 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got an email today stating 14 day trial, but when I went to sign up it was just 7.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Went onto live chat and had a nice chat and got a free months movie pass .....result